quality by design
The 2005 Fleetwood models emphasise our commitment to quality and reliability, offering layout choices to suit couples and families alike.
From the now established premier luxury of the Volante, this year offered with a layout especially dedicated to children – the 640-BB, to the Volante with all the luxury of the Volante on a single axle, to the ever popular Colchester – modernised this year and including new interior furnishings and higher specification, to the new Sonata range offering popular family layouts at very competitive prices, the choice of Fleetwood caravans encompasses everyone.
For 2005 our emphasis on security is paramount. We have an exclusive agreement with Thiefbeaters for their “Sold Secure” Theft Deterrent System to all our 2005 models. In addition Volante and Heritage layouts carry the Fleetwood “Protect Sold Secure” approved wireless alarm system as standard. Fleetwood really does offer complete peace of mind to all our customers.
Heritage Range The ultimate luxury tourer offering a high standard of fitting and spacious outstanding comfort.
Volante Range Single axle luxury with all the comfort and style expected from this range. 2005 offers two new layouts.
Colchester Range All models are completely modernised this year with new furnishings in cream and caramel and a high of standard features.
Sonata Range Four fabulous family layouts on a wide body - the emphasis here is on quality and high specification at a very affordable price.
the Heritage Range
Elegant comfort, luxury fittings and stylish designs make life a pleasure….
Introducing the new 640-BB, providing an area dedicated to children. Fixed bunk beds, computer station area, desk, seating, ample-drawer and storage space all bring this family caravan into the quality specification for which the Heritage is famously known.
Other model options include the 640-CB with a centrally positioned, full sized double bed with its own sliding doors and an ‘L’ shaped lounge, the 640-EB – front end lounge, centre dinette and removable front chest with pull-out table top – both models with fully fitted kitchens and uninterrupted access to a rear bathroom.
Alternatively the 640-ES offers an end bedroom with options of either a fixed double or two fixed single beds with separate spacious shower and fully fitted bathroom for ease of use.
Belgian designed chenille fabric with co-ordinating cushions and curtains continue the luxurious theme of all Heritage models with loose bound-edge carpets over a vinyl floor and elegant furniture.
Also offered as standard, a Radio/CD player linked to twin speakers, a large fridge/freezer stack, microwave oven, satellite connection points and the Alde programmable central heating system linked to concealed floor mounted radiators.
Ensuring maximum peace of mind, a wireless Fleetwood alarm system with key-fob operation is fitted, together with our exclusive Thiefbeaters Theft Deterrent System.
Now there really is a Heritage to suit everyone!
Offering a choice of four models
All models include a fully fitted kitchen with integral microwave, fridge/freezer stack, Chinchilla glass sink/drainer cover specially designed for use as a cutting board, an abundance of cupboards and drawers for ample storage space and a luxury washroom suite with co-ordinated worktops, complete with built-in mirrors, matching vanity unit with integral storage and separate shower cubicle all with chrome lever taps and shower fittings.
Selected features for 2005
- Soft furnishing theme in luxurious contrasting tones of Bianca and Contessa with matching scatter cushions and curtains. Duvet cover and twin pillowcases are included as standard in the 640-ES, 640-CB and 640-BB.
- 2005 Caprice LPG oven in brushed satin stainless steel, hob incorporating spark ignition and a flame failure device. Integral grill, pan storage and a flush fitting glass top.
- Domestic style fridge/freezer stack.
- Microwave with integral grilling facility.
- Argent sink bowl and drainer in stainless steel with swan necked stainless steel tap with swivel facility and single lever hot/cold operation. Chincilla glass sink/drainer cover which is specially formed to be used as a cutting board surface.
- Radio/CD player linked to twin speakers mounted under the front end roof lockers.
- Two satellite television connection points.
- Status 530 TV aerial and booster box. Sophisticated electrical control panel with ELCB.
- White framed windows throughout, except those fitted to the three front elevation windows which are double glazed but not white framed.
- Full window blinds and flyscreens incorporated within all opening windows except for the three front windows where the blinds/flyscreens are mounted on the interior face of the windows.
- Fleetwood “Protect” Wireless Sold Secure Security System with key fob operation and exclusive Thiefbeater Sold Secure approved Theft Deterrent system.
- Concealed security data chip within the caravan construction. Single key high security locks. Smoke alarm. Identity number etched to windows and stamped on chassis.
- Full exterior door cassette flyscreen, exterior door retaining catch and one key operation throughout.
- Fitted cocktail cabinet, free-standing table with dedicated storage area and overhead front lockers for extra storage.
- Remis transverse rooflight with “Tilt and Slide” facility, inset 12v lighting and Blind/Flyscreen facility.
Purchasing a Heritage provides all your home comforts plus the luxury you desire and the freedom so loved by caravanners the world over
Heritage 640-BB Heritage 640-CB Heritage 640-EB Heritage 640-ES
the Volante Range
Offering you the space and comfort of the Heritage but with the ease of a single axle, the 2005 Volante has two new layouts including the addition of an end kitchen model. With the soft furnishings in plush ‘Cirrus’ chenille, co-ordinating scatter cushions and curtains / ties and the superb finish of the furniture you can rely on a very warm welcome.
Four models are available this year – all with an “L” shaped lounge at the front and fully fitted kitchens complete with integral power fridge/freezer, microwave and 2005 Caprice LPG cooker with flush fitting glass top, hot plate, oven, grill, pan storage, flame failure device and spark ignition.
Select from the newly designed compact 2 berth – 460-2EB of 4 berth – 520-4EB, both with end bathrooms complete with luxury washroom suites, matching vanity unit and separate showers or the spacious 560-4 with an end bedroom, where a choice of fixed twin beds or a fixed double bed is available, or the 560-4EK with an end kitchen and separate shower keeping everything within easy reach.
Selected Features for 2005
- Satellite television connection and a Radio/CD player linked to twin speakers.
- Thiefbeaters Theft Deterrent System.
- Fleetwood “Protect” alarm system with key fob operation.
- Status 530 TV aerial and booster box,
- Sophisticated electrical control panel with ELCB.
- Fitted Microwave Oven.
- Alde Compact 3000 Total Heat System, dual fuel operation, programmable thermostat control & floor mounted radiators.
- Remis transverse roof-light with “Tilt & Slide” facility, inset 12v lighting and Blind/Flyscreen facility.
- Chinchilla glass sink/drainer cover, ideal for food preparation and additional workspace.
Volante 460-2EB Volante 520-EB Volante 560-4 Volante 560-EK
the Colchester Range
Completely re-modernised this year both inside and out and with new, stylish front and rear elevations to complete the picture
Some changes to the layouts mean that this year we offer six models which include the re-launched 380-2 a comfortable, compact 2 berth with end kitchen, two further two-berth models, the 420-2 with a very large end kitchen area and the 470-2EB offering an end washroom. Both have spacious and comfortable lounge area easily adapted into twins or a double bed with additional storage area underneath.
Four berth layouts include the 520-4EB with a fully fitted end bathroom including separate shower cubicle, vanity unit, large wardrobe and storage cupboards, the 520-4ES offering an added bonus of a front end lounge together with a further full sized double bed and en-suite wash/shower room and the ever popular 560-4EK with a fully fitted end kitchen, centre dinette and “L” shaped lounge and a separate shower area.
The new interiors offer a calming oasis with soft furnishings in cream and caramel chenille enhanced by burnished metallic copper curtains. These, together with the clever construction of the furniture for which Fleetwood is justly found make ‘Colchester’ one of the most comfortable and stylish caravans in the Clubman class.
Selected Features for 2005
- Luxury washroom theme in Sunshine Yellow complemented by a Roman style cream blind with a wall mirror and a newly designed white washroom hand basin inserted within a floor mounted storage cupboard.
- Soft furnishings in “Zambia” chenille with toning curtains/ties and carpet.
- Our exclusive Thiefbeaters Sold Secure approved Theft Deterrent System.
- 2005 Caprice full cooker in matching Oyster with flush fitting glass top, four burner hob, grill and new style oven.
- Concealed security data chip within the caravan construction. Single key high security locks.
- Truma 3002 3kw space heater with ultra ducted blown air system linked to additional “awning warmer” vent mounted to rear side.
- Power fridge with full width freezer.
- Candle style front end mains lighting.
- Sealed wet locker with exterior access and 230v socket.
- New generation Remis rooflight with “Tilt and Slide” facility
Alloy wheels Radio/CD player and status TV aerial and booster box Alko ATS 3004 Stabiliser Omni-vent
Colchester 380-2 Colchester 420-2 Colchester 470-2EB
Colchester 520-4EB Colchester 520-4ES Colchester 560-EK
the Sonata Range
With an eye catching European design these new lightweight models offer 4 of the most popular family layouts at very competitive prices
The wider body makes the interiors both spacious and light. Options include the Rhapsody, a traditional four berth with end washroom, Melody offering 5 berths with twin double bed at the front end as well as seating/double bed at the rear and en-suite rear wash/shower rooms and the new Prelude, a true 6 berth with twin rear bunks, centre kitchen and centre wash/shower room.
The smart new style furniture, combined with “Teddy” soft furnishings in tan and cream chenille with co-ordinated curtains and ties, creates an atmosphere of unlimited space and comfort.
Selected Features for 2005
- Exclusive Thiefbeaters Sold Secure Theft Deterrent System
- Large rooflight in front roof section plus additional rooflight in saloon area with night blind and flyscreen facility.
- Spinflo oven with flush fitting glass top, four burner hob and grill.
- Fully fitted washroom vanity units with mixer tap & full width mirror over vanity unit.
- Truma St. 3002 space heater with blown air facility.
- Power fridge with full width freezer.
- Luxurious new soft furnishing theme incorporating “Teddy” chenille and Rigo satin curtains.
- “Zodiac” formica worktops and tables.
- Folding partition doors to rear dinette models.
- Alko AKS 3004 Stabiliser.
- Spare Wheel.
- 2.29m body width.
Sonata Nocturne Sonata Rhapsody Sonata Melody Sonata Prelude