Living the Dream
Lose yourself …
Taking luxury to another level….
Following our success last year, enhanced by winning the 2002 Caravan of the Year Award with the Heritage 600-CB, Fleetwood continues to take great pride in innovative designs complemented by quality fixtures and fittings throughout the whole model range.
Once again there are many new and exciting reasons for choosing a Fleetwood caravan. From the new elegant front and rear elevations on the Colchester models, the Bleached Beech furniture boards in the Sonata range creating a light and modern feel and the key fob operated “Protect” security system in the Heritage giving you complete peace of mind, you will be spoilt for choice as Fleetwood offers excellent value for money.
Based in Long, Melford, Suffolk, from a highly motivated and experienced workforce, our aim is to be leaders in innovation along with consideration towards our customers' needs both old and new. Hence, we will endeavour to continue introducing exciting ideas that are not only viable but affordable.
Our large dealer network ensures sales outlets and service centres in all the major areas of Britain. The loyalty of these dealers over the years has ensured a continuous link of experience and knowledge to pass on to our customers.
Listening to our customers, offering the best of service and producing the finest touring caravans in Britain today enables you to choose Fleetwood with complete confidence.
For the ultimate in style look no further than the Heritage – a brand leader with the 600-CB – winner of the Caravan of the Year Award 2002. This year, further enhancing the models front and rear elevations, using chrome and matt black to complete the sophisticated look. With a choice of three exquisite chenille fabric options, co-ordinating cushions and curtains, loose bound-edge carpets over a vinyl floor and elegant furniture, the Heritage continues to capture the imagination.
Fully equipped for Satellite television with dual location for the Satellite decoder and distribution to all TV outlets. A Radio/CD player linked to twin speakers, microwave, programmable central heating system and concealed floor mounted radiators offering state of the art amenities as standard.
Allied to such a comprehensive list of standard features is the introduction of white framed, double glazed windows and a wire-less Fleetwood security system with key-fob operation to ensure maximum peace of mind – all within the efficiently used, wide body that accommodates everyone with ease.
Continuing the winning streak, the 640CB offers an L-shaped lounge, fully fitted kitchen and the privacy of a centrally positioned, full sized, double bed with its own sliding doors enabling uninterrupted access to the rear bathroom at all times.
With Fleetwood’s meticulous attention to detail, traditional build skills are expertly combined with the latest technology to offer you all the comforts of home, the luxury of a hotel and the freedom loved by caravanners.
Selected Features for 2003
- Full window blinds and flyscreens incorporated within all opening windows except for the three front windows where the blinds/flyscreens are mounted on the interior face of the windows.
- New 2003 Remis ‘Tilt and Slide’ rooflight mounted in the front area roof section incorporating a night blind and flyscreen facility and 12v lighting within the frame
- Removable front chest with pull-out table top (Heritage 640EB only)
- Quartz clock. Gallery rail in chromed silver satin. Nickel “D” handles throughout.
- Removable garment hanging rail in the wardrobe
- New style white framed windows to all exterior elevations except the front.
- Large Fridge Freezer Stack under microwave oven with grill facility
- Doormat and tray with brush out facility. Caravan entrance step.
- 14” Alloy wheels. Spare wheel (NOT alloy). Low pressure tyre valves.
- New-style graphics, model numbers and slimline twin band surround
- Fleetwood “Product” Wireless Security System with key fob operation.
- Electric flush toilet with built in header tank
- Fully equipped for Satellite television with dual location for Satellite decoder and distribution to all TV outlets
- Winterhof stabiliser
Heritage 640CB Heritage 640EB Heritage 640ES
By introducing a dramatic and very stylish new shape for 2003 the Colchester continues to lead the ‘pack’ with innovative ideas combined with the expected high quality, both inside and out. Currently with a choice of 7 layouts, plus the 560-4 being introduced later this year, the options are unlimited within this range. The drop down double bed facility is re-introduced within the 520-ES proving that we really do listen to our customer!
Designed for all-season touring, the terracotta and cream chenille furnishings enhanced by the warmth of the co-ordinated furniture and work tops are designed with relaxation in mind.
Selected Features for 2003
- New style high gloss ABS one piece front panel and back panel the latter incorporating a high level spoiler with brake light and rear light clusters with stop, tail, side, fog and reversing lights. Matt black rear fenders.
- TRUMA 3kw space heater with Ultraheat ducted blown air system linked to Awning Warmer vent on nearside.
- Chrome washroom taps and chrome shower fittings.
- Large inset LPG locker with removable door and gas supporting strut. Twin key lock operation.
- Re-introduced drop down double bed facility (520-ES only)
- All windows opening and double glazed. Grey dot screen printed windows.
- Power fridge with full freezer.
- Front beds 1920mm (6’ 2”) in most models.
- Manual flush toilet with built in header tank.
- 360 degree circular operation TV table (Colchester 530-ES only).
- Status 315 TV aerial with Booster Box.
- High level running lights.
- Circular centre 12v ceiling lights and Awning light.
Colchester 420-2 Colchester 470-2EB Colchester 520-4EB
Colchester 520-5L Colchester 520-4ES Colchester 560-4
After only one year the Sonata has proved to be very popular. With four layouts, from the compact 2 berth Serenade with end kitchen to the spacious luxury of the Melody and all having a new stylish rear elevation this year, the trend is sure to continue. The modern clean lines created by the Bleached Beech furniture and Ash doors, combined with colour linked soft furnishing and Chenille upholstery, offer space and comfort unlimited.
Selected Features for 2003
- Spinflo oven in Oyster. Four burner hob with flame failure device, flush fit glass top and grill.
- Fully fitted washroom vanity units with mixer tap and full width mirror cover vanity unit.
- Large Tilt & Slide rooflight in front roof section plus additional rooflight in saloon area with night blind and flyscreen facility.
- Concealed security data chip within construction, VIN identity number etched to all windows and die stamped to the chassis. High security single key operation.
- TV station with 230v/12v aerial connection.
- TV aerial with amplifier.
- Electrolux 77 litre fridge with full width freezer and manual ignition.
- Three piece rear panel incorporating modern new ABS top spoiler section, smooth aluminium centre panel with highlight ribbing and profiling. Modern style ABS lower panel incorporating rear light clusters and number plate recess.
- Fixing points for rear mounted cycle rack. Exterior access battery box (excluding battery).
- Awning light, 12v reading lights and Smoke Alarm.
- Flared wheel arches over 12” wheels. BPW fully galvanised chassis, axle and running gear with spring assisted handbrake.
- Full mains electrics with two 230v sockets and 25m mains hook up facility. Truma 3kW space heater with ducted blown air system.
- Ultrastore water heater.
Sonata Serenade Sonata Harmony Sonata Melody Sonata Rhapsody
Introducing the new Volante, combining all the ease of a single axle with the spacious luxury usually found within a twin axle model. Comfortable, luxurious and elegant, for those with an eye for quality and a desire for unlimited touring, Fleetwood has once again provided the answer.
Offering a choice of three models, all with ‘L’ shaped lounge and centre kitchens, from the compact 2 berth 470-2EB with end bathroom to the spacious 560-4 with forward entrance door and separate twin (or optional double) bedroom at the rear. With a choice of three exquisite chenille soft furnishing options, co-ordinating cushions and curtains and elegant furniture – the Volante continues the Fleetwood magic.
Allied to such a comprehensive list of standard features is the introduction of white framed double glazed windows and a wire-less Fleetwood security system with key-fob operation to ensure maximum peace of mind, all within the efficiently used wide body that accommodates everyone with ease.
The Volante boasts a luxury washroom suite with co-ordinated worktops complete with built-in mirrors, matching vanity unit with integral storage and separate shower cubicle all with chrome lever taps and shower fittings. With Fleetwood’s meticulous attention to detail, traditional build skills are expertly combined with the latest technology to offer you all the comforts of home, the luxury of a hotel and the freedom loved by caravanners.
Selected New Features for 2003
- Soft furnishing theme in luxurious contrasting tones offered in three options with matching scatter cushions.
- Luxury washroom suite with built in wall mirrors and matching vanity unit with integral storage. Chrome lever taps and shower fittings.
- ‘L’ Shaped Seating to the front end.
- Spinflo Caprice 20/40 oven in brushed satin stainless steel. The hob offers a dual facility with 3 Gas burners and 1 electric hotplate and incorporates spark ignition and a flame failure device. Integral grill, pan storage and a flush fitting glass top.
- Electrolux Power Fridge with full width freezer compartment.
- Argent sink bowl and drainer in stainless steel with swan necked stainless steel tap with swivel facility and single lever hot/cold operation.
- Satellite television connection and a Radio/CD player linked to twin speakers.
- Status 530 TV aerial and booster box. Sophisticated electrical control panel with ELCB.
- White frame, double glazed Seitz windows incorporating integral night blinds and flyscreen except on front windows where the blinds/flyscreens are mounted on the interior face of the windows.
- Fleetwood “Protect” Wireless Security System with key fob operation.
- Luxurious, upholstered seating with sculptured corner and armrest cushions for added comfort.
Volante 470-2EB Volante 520-4EB Volante 560-4