Members had to book on this rally 12 months in advance. The site was within walking distance of one of the roads the Stage 2 of the Tour De France was due to travel on.
Just three vans booked before the site filled up with others keen to see the action first hand.
Being in Last of the Summer Wine country a visit to Holmefield was a must and everyone climbed on board a local bus, making good use of their bus passes
Next day Richard & Ros, Bill & Maggi, and Rob & Irene walked the 200 yards to the roadside and set up their chairs to enjoy the atmosphere while they waited for the cyclists to pass by.
00. Yorkshire Grand Depart
01. Waiting for the Tour to pass
02. Its not only us waiting
03. One of the promotional vehicles
04. Here they come - The cyclists
05. American Supper BBQ
06. Mollie the Collie
07. Knitted bike in Holmfirth
08. Enjoying the sunshine on site
09. Camping around the pond at Holmfirth