This was the Club's 27th AGM.
Disappointedly only 8 vans attended plus a couple who stayed in a B&B. Low numbers didn't stop the enjoyment with two trips on the canal with homemade cakes and meals together in the local pub.
The AGM formalities were kept to a minimum with Officers Reports available prior to the meeting. We ended the meeting with a new Chairman and changes to Committee.
01. Bill relaxes up front
02. Company on the canal
03. Richard steers the boat
04. A heron stops to watch us pass
05. Waiting for our tea and cakes
06. Just cruising along
07. Having a laugh over a cuppa
08. Maggi takes a turn
09. Mollie moo
10. Allan raises the road
11. The rally field
12. Tucking in to fish and chips in the Cotton Arms
13. The new Chairman Ros Barsley with her husband Richard
14. David and Hazel receive their 25 year plaque
15. Rob Giddons receives the Friendship Award
16. Puddings for all but not for Geoff
17. Worth waiting for
18. Tea at the front
19. Rob takes a turn at the helm
20. Now its Rays turn
21. Rainy day in Chester