Six vans attended the scone Rally just outside Charmouth. The new Fleetwood flag had it's first airing - light to transport and only a couple of minutes to put up - brilliant!
Saturday evening we drove down to Lyme Regis for fish & chips in The Cobb Arms, as we left we spotted an ice cream shop so some of us decided it would make a fitting end to a great meal and ate them as we strolled by the water and boats.
Sunday was a busy day with our annual game for the Keith Forder Cup, Kubb this year as the field was not very flat and the grass quite long, with a Vintage Tea to follow. Steve & Madeline won the cup - Steve finding he had a natural apptitude for the game.
The was plenty to eat at the Vintage Tea, Jenny had been busy making cakes as well as scones and we were unable to eat everything although we had a good try. The up side of this meant we had enough for lunch the next day and cakes again in the evening.
Great rally, great company, and great food!
00. The new flag
01. At the Cobb Arms for a meal
02. Menus out
03. Eyes down - time to decide
04. Ice Cream time
05. Walking off our fish and chips
06. Gentle stroll by the water
07. Group Picture
08. Jackie takes a seat in Lyme Regis
09. Ready and waiting
10. Allan shows off the Keith Forder Cup
11. Richard shows how its done
12. Allan takes a turn
13. now Dennis
14. The watchers
15. Tonys turn
16. Who is it to throw now
17. Action shot from Steve
18. Ros presents the cup to Steve and Madeline
19. Our Vintage Tea
20. Jackie tries to steal a scone
21. No shortage of food
22. Jenny has been busy
23. Plates at the ready
24. Ready to start
25. What happened to the weather