We moved the Spring Rally to this site not having seen it and were pleased to find ourselves in a large flat field with access to toilets, showers and hook-up.
The weather was great, as was the company. Friday some of us went on the Severn Valley Railway and on Saturday we had a meal together in the centre of the field.
Flag (farewell drinks & biscuits) was in the sunshine Tuesday morning - brilliant!
01. Pete Geoff get to work
03. Displaying the Club hitch covers
05. Sylvia chats with Yvonne Nev while waiting for the BBQ
06. Rob Irene rearrange the tables for Harold to sit down
08. Chatting and enjoying a drink in the awning
10. Pete Allan enjoy a beer or two
11. But its tea for Betty Irene
12. Thanks Harold for sharing your van
13. Pete Betty enjoy a cuppa
14. Biscuits are on the menu too
15. Brian thanks the rally officers