For our second visit to Northfield Farm near Kettering there were10 vans, 21 people, 2 dogs and 1 cat.
A visit was organised to Welingborough for a tour around the Alde factory including lunch. It ended with the opportunity to take a heating unit apart and followed with everone being given an Alde hat.
The owners allowed the ralliers to get up close to the animals and help with the feeding.
Cakes for Hazel's birthday were enjoyed on Saturday afternoon and a visit for a meal at the Red Lion was enjoyed by all.
02. Two alpacas
03. Richard dismantles an Alde unit
04. Maggi watchs the men at work
05. Steve and Madeline showing off their Alde hats
06. and Harold in his
07. Rob wasnt left out
08. Lots of cakes for Hazel Birthday
09. Hazel and David enjoy a mug of tea
10. Lorna and Georgia watching the alpacas have their lunch
11. Lorna and Georgia feed the alpacas
12 A kiss for Chris
13. Waiting for food at the Red Lion
14. Cheers Brian
15. Pat and Lauren with Hazel