The site is situated on the banks of the river Severn with lovely views of the countryside. It is next to The Hawbridge Inn which was an 18th-century house that was formerly the Passage Inn.
Five caravans and one motorhome attended the rally. Ray & Sheila, Bill & Maggi, Rob & Irene, Brian & Sylvia and Richard & Ros had a great time enjoying the fine weather.
01. Enjoying the weather
02. Hawbridge Inn from across the river
03. Hawbridge Inn
04. Richard supervises Rob Ray
05. In the Hawbridge Inn for a meal
06. Robs happy - hes got custard
07. Bill presents the Rally Officers with their plaque