The Children's Rally took place at Ronam Cottage near Anderby Creek. We met up on a holiday site of the Caravan & Camping Club so were able to enjoy their hospitality including bingo one night and cheese & biscuits on another.
The girls enjoyed many happy hours playing together, and most evenings we ate our meals together. One evening we played cards, and Maggi shared her chocolates - naughty but nice!
On Saturday we went to the 'Gig on the Green' at Anderby Creek in aid of Help for Heros and the RNLI. Then on Sunday it was the Carnival in Sutton-on-Sea, another great day out!
A fun filled rally!
01. Ice creams all round
02. Walking through the rape seed field
03. Gig on the Green Anderby Creek
04. On our way back to the caravan
05. Dinner in the sunshine
06. Allan takes a look at a classic car
07. Fish chips in Waldos
08. The Carnival parade
09. Here comes the Lifeboat
10. Wheres Del Boy
11. Posing for the camera
12. There were dogs too
13. and the mini owners club
14. Charlotte taking a paddle
15. Battle of Britain Fly past
16. Time to get some cleaning done
17. Dinner together
18. Playing cards in the awning
19. Jackies ready to start
20. All finished
21. Chocolates for the winner
22. and the losers too
23. On the front at Chapel
24. The girls make bracelets with loom bands